Join the Balefire Team!
We are looking for an experienced retail manager that leads with empathy and a team oriented approach.
Balefire Goods is an artisan jewelry gallery just outside on Denver, CO in Olde Town Arvada. We create custom jewelry, such as engagement and wedding rings in house. We also carry the work of other metalsmiths and artisans in a diversity of materials and host events like monthly art shows and other special events. We have a staff of four jewelers and metalsmiths that work front of house, hand-craft jewelry in house, and provide jewelry repair.
- Develop strategies and processes to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Project management for custom orders and repair work
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Work with staff to assess training needs
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Social media strategies and engagement
- Client outreach strategies and clienteling
- Staff oversight including scheduling, priority planning, etc.
- Additional duties as needed
Skills and Background
- 3 years of retail management, account management, or project management experience
- Great project management and organizational skills
- Leadership style based in collaborative and team-oriented success
- Customer management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Social media and online marketing experience skills and comfort with technology
- Knowledge of jewelry would be ideal, but as long as you have an interest in artisan jewelry and seem like the right fit, we can train for other knowledge.
- Starting Salary Range of 50 - 60K
- Paid Time off (Vacation, Sick, etc.)
- Some remote work possible
- Flexible schedule but some nights and weekends required
To apply, contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include a resume and info about why you think this would be a fit for you and us.