Poppies and Wheat Design
These illustrations from artist Alicia Hatfield can be "tattooed" on a diversity of items to bring art into your everyday.
Poppies and Wheat: "I’ve always loved poppies, I was fascinated to learn that they are a lesser known aspects of Demeter, and some believe that Persephone ate poppy rather than pomegranate seeds. This struck me as strange, given poppies I think of poppies in the summer, but second fall blooms do happen. It makes sense that they might be ascribed to the supernatural given what a grand surprise that must be." - Alicia Hatfield
Items this design can be added to include:
Sterling Silver Jewelry
Each of these pieces is hand engraved by local metalsmith, Lauren Tuggle, and can be done with a blackened finish or a bright finish.
- Round Charm, 20mm: $300
- Octagon Ring / sizes 9, 10, 11, 12, 13: $350
- Round Ring / sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: $350
Each of these items is sandblasted by local company, Crown Trophy.
- Decanter, 26oz: $60
- Water Bottle, 18oz: $35
- Tiny Pinch Vase, 3.5 inches tall: $25
- Tea Light Holder, 2.5 inches tall: $25
- Stemless Wine Glasses (set of 2): $55
- Beer Glasses (set of 2), 16oz: $55
- Rocks Glasses (set of 2), 13.5oz: $55
- Irish Coffee Glasses (set of 2): $55
These items are made to order and can take up to 3 weeks to produce. Let us know if you need an item by a certain timeline and we will do our best to accomodate.